Director of Pharmacy
As a Director of Pharmacy, you are a contributing member of the hospital leadership team. Working alongside the healthcare team, you will be the driving force for the pharmacy to ensure appropriate pharmaceutical care is administered to patients of the hospital.
- Current MI license
- Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Minimum of three (3) years of hospital experience within the last 5 years (one (1) year in a managerial role preferred)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Pharm D or BS Pharm plus advanced degree preferred
- Board Certification and/or Residency preferred
- Salary, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.